Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Re: DVR Manager Online

Regular Visitor

I now cannot look ahead a few weeks to see what is 'live' - 'new' used to be little blue boxes at specific shows.  This was a grid covering all shows for about 2 weeks ahead.  Also my DVR manager has vanished, where I could give a most important number to regularily recorded shows.  All gone

Any ideas?

Barry 

New Poster

I have the same problem. Spent an hour trying to find out why I could not manage my dvr or see listings. Called Comcast spoke to two levels with no one being able to help after another hour! The said a service rep would call. Yep they called and when I answered they hung up! Then they called back and left a message that was not helpful at all and suggested that I call back (and start the cycle all over again!!) 

So, that's what I suggest you do. But do not call at night, reps are out of the country and know even less! So, when I get time I have no choice but to start the process all over again!

It is obvious that something has changed in their system that no one seems to know about or how to access the dvr and schedule!!!

Contributor

jbarryt wrote:

I now cannot look ahead a few weeks to see what is 'live' - 'new' used to be little blue boxes at specific shows.  This was a grid covering all shows for about 2 weeks ahead.  Also my DVR manager has vanished, where I could give a most important number to regularily recorded shows.  All gone

Any ideas?

Barry 

Upgrade to DirecTV

Regular Contributor

Already in the works. 

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation