New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Ray Donovan playback is edited - even with a Showtime subscription

ANSWERED
Frequent Visitor

Ray Donovan playback is edited - even with a Showtime subscription

I have a Showtime subscription...I pay Xfinity ridiculous amounts of money to be able to watch the content of my choice. However, when I try to watch Ray Donavan it is edited. If I wanted edited content I would not have pay tv! I wish Comcast/Xfinity or whatever you're calling yourself these days would please provide a reason why the edited content is shown (both online and OnDemand). Do I need to wait until the free preview is over? I've been waiting over a month already.

Accepted Solution

Re: Ray Donovan playback is edited - even with a Showtime subscription

Check your on demand options, Ray Donovan has both a TV14 (edited) and a TV-MA version both in HD for the first 6 episodes of Season 1
View answer in context
Official Employee

Check your on demand options, Ray Donovan has both a TV14 (edited) and a TV-MA version both in HD for the first 6 episodes of Season 1

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

New Poster

Sorry to say that I have the same situation.  When I look at On Demand, I DO NOT have two different options.  My only option says TV-MA; however, this is the edited version.  Very disapointing!

New Poster

same here. i was watching episodes and in the recaps at the start they'd have flashbacks to things i hadn't seen, like when the brother slept with the nurse. i watch stuff on showtime anytime now. it's not cut but it's not in HD either. and they wonder why torrents are so popular.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 4 kudos
  • 4 in conversation