Welcome to Comcast Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Quick Menu and On Demand listings on PC/computer?

New Poster

Quick Menu and On Demand listings on PC/computer?

I know how to find the Quick Menu on X1 box and mobile app, but how do you pull it up on PC

Also related, I can search for a show and if it's available to watch streamed I can watch it on my PC. But I don't know how to just see a list of all the shows that are available On Demand for streaming on PC (without having to search for them). If I could pull up the Quick Menu it would be there of course. 

Thanks for any help.

New Poster

Re: Quick Menu and On Demand listings on PC/computer?

bump

Bronze Problem Solver

Re: Quick Menu and On Demand listings on PC/computer?

MiahVR wrote:

I know how to find the Quick Menu on X1 box and mobile app, but how do you pull it up on PC

Also related, I can search for a show and if it's available to watch streamed I can watch it on my PC. But I don't know how to just see a list of all the shows that are available On Demand for streaming on PC (without having to search for them). If I could pull up the Quick Menu it would be there of course. 

Thanks for any help.

I think this is what you're asking about, at the top is "for you", "saved", "live" and "browse". Click on them for menu items. To see available on demand, click browse then tv, movies, or one of the other.

Untitled.png

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation