Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Put a switch to correct or continue ad to allow program streaming

New Poster

Put a switch to correct or continue ad to allow program streaming

If Comcast could put a button on the ad that malfunctions that allows us to click on it to continue the ad or program that would give us more power and allow us to enjoy the viewing experience.

New Poster

Locking up while commercials are playing between program viewing

I watch TV programs on XFinity all of the time and it seems that recently the commercial spots go on and on and then it gets stuck on one that does not open. Getting back to the program is a problem as I have to go back and resume and then it locks again. I have filled out surveys in the past with glowing reviews because the system worked well and the commercials were less in frequency. 

New Poster

Check out a week of free HULU and see how it works in comparison to Comcast's XFinity

I see a lot of people are experiencing this same problem, or maybe even worse. While I am typing this the commercials continue and then it locks up again.   

New Poster

Re: Put a switch to correct or continue ad to allow program streaming

I have all the major internet video providors.

Comcast is by far the worst. The problems are comicial at this point. Especially since Comcast should be the one to do it right.

New Poster

Re: Put a switch to correct or continue ad to allow program streaming

I have this same problem but it always comes back on if i let it play through. It stays black through the current commercial and pops back up on the next.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation