New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Programs not available on mobile

ANSWERED
Regular Visitor

Programs not available on mobile

All of a sudden my recordings on my X1 DVR say they are not available on mobile. I am at home but When I go to the xfinity TV app the recordings are not there. This started on 1/9/15. All of the recordings before that date are available for viewing at home or to take to go.
Accepted Solution

Re: Programs not available on mobile

jturn802 wrote:
The problem actually started on the 6th. I have a program recorded at 9pm that is available to view or download to go in the IPAD app but anythin recorded after that says not "Not available for mobile viewing" when I select it on the X1 box. Anything recorded after 1/6 at 9:00 pm does not show up in the list of recordings in the IPAD app. If anyone from Comcast is reading this can you please help???

We are aware of this issue and working on a fix.  No ETA yet. 

View answer in context
Regular Visitor

The problem actually started on the 6th. I have a program recorded at 9pm that is available to view or download to go in the IPAD app but anythin recorded after that says not "Not available for mobile viewing" when I select it on the X1 box. Anything recorded after 1/6 at 9:00 pm does not show up in the list of recordings in the IPAD app. If anyone from Comcast is reading this can you please help???
Official Employee

jturn802 wrote:

We are aware of this issue and working on a fix.  No ETA yet. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Regular Visitor

Thank you Chad!!
Contributor

Ditto, same frustrationg problem!

Smiley Sad

New Poster

Same problem since at least the beginning of December. Been reporting it to Comcast for several weeks. Shouldn't take this long to fix the problem. Customers are being impacted.
New Poster

Any update Chad?  I got X1 a week ago and have had the problem since day 1.  No one at Customer Service seems to know anything about the issue.

Official Employee

leggefamily5 wrote:

Any update Chad?  I got X1 a week ago and have had the problem since day 1.  No one at Customer Service seems to know anything about the issue.

Its a known issue in your area, we are in the process of upgrading the cloud dvr backoffice in your market.   

Community Icon
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Community Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.

New Poster

Just got my X1 platform installed today and I am having this problem as well -- lots of things not available for mobie viewing. Any fix yet?

Official Employee

lapagel wrote:

Just got my X1 platform installed today and I am having this problem as well -- lots of things not available for mobie viewing. Any fix yet?

we are working on a fix to improve the stabality of our cloud recorders facilities.   Should be completed some time  next month for your market. 

Community Icon

Community Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.

New Poster

Comcast.  My DVR is not showing all recordings on my app.

New Poster

I am now having his problem. I travel a lot - rely on the mobile feature heavily.
New Poster

Hoping for another update - this problem STILL exists despite the previous posts dating at least 7 months prior. I have been using the app and recording things for quite some time. Just started having his issue in the last week. When will it be corrected. Hoping asap, obviously.
New Poster

This is NOT SOLVED. As it says. No local channels on my cell phone app. Sad.
New Poster

@ComcastChad: "We are aware of the issue and are working on a fix. No ETA yet" is not a solution, especially when I have the problem 15 months later! Please undeclared your message as a "solution."