Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Program interupted for long cycle of repeating commercials

Contributor

Program interupted for long cycle of repeating commercials

No matter what network I watch, I cannot make it through an episode without the program ceasing followed by a long stretch of commercials.  Sometimes a broadcase will cease completely, and after I refresh the page, it will launch into a run of commericals, most of them repeated.

I would call Comcast, but I know that I will be told that this is the result of a problem with my computer or some other bll.

Contributor

On Demand SNAFU commericals repeating short short of endlessly

No matter what network I watch, I cannot make it through an episode without the program ceasing followed by a long stretch of commercials.  Sometimes a broadcast will cease completely, and after I refresh the page, it will launch into a run of commericals, most of them repeated.  The fact that new commercials are shown proves that there isn't a buffering issue. 

I would call Comcast, but I know that I will be told that this is the result of a problem with my computer or some other bll.

How much extra revenue is Comcast getting by forcing the repeat of commercials.

Contributor

Re: Program interupted for long cycle of repeating commercials

Normally after ten minutes the program will start again, this time it has been over one half of an hour.  The only thing I am getting is commercials.

Contributor

Re: Program interupted for long cycle of repeating commercials

I tried watching it via tv (I am on a computer)  and I received this:

Sorry, we’ve experienced some difficulty playing Sirens S1|E10 "Shotgun Wedding".

Please refresh this page in your browser to continue where you left off.

(Error 900|101000.100000)

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 1 in conversation