Welcome to Comcast Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Problem viewing online xfinity videos in full screen mode - zoomed in and cut off

New Poster

Problem viewing online xfinity videos in full screen mode - zoomed in and cut off

Whenever I open a video on xfinity.com, I have to go up to my browser and make changes to zoom out or reset the screen to be able to use the full controls because it defaults to a weird zoomed in view. I've seen other suggestions regarding this. I know how to fix it using View/reset. However, when I choose to go into the full screen mode, it goes back to the zoomed in setting and cuts off the right side of the video (and therefore the controls as well). No amount of messing with the zoom or reset in the browser controls will fix this. I have to Esc and go back to the small video. I don't want to be stuck watching small videos. Can you help?

I am using:

Windows 7 (64bit)

Firefox 19.0.2

Microsoft Silverlight 5 (5.1.20125.0)
Adobe Flash Player: 11.6.602.180

Thanks!

Official Employee

Re: Problem viewing online xfinity videos in full screen mode - zoomed in and cut off

hula_diver wrote:

Whenever I open a video on xfinity.com, I have to go up to my browser and make changes to zoom out or reset the screen to be able to use the full controls because it defaults to a weird zoomed in view. I've seen other suggestions regarding this. I know how to fix it using View/reset. However, when I choose to go into the full screen mode, it goes back to the zoomed in setting and cuts off the right side of the video (and therefore the controls as well). No amount of messing with the zoom or reset in the browser controls will fix this. I have to Esc and go back to the small video. I don't want to be stuck watching small videos. Can you help?

I am using:

Windows 7 (64bit)

Firefox 19.0.2

Microsoft Silverlight 5 (5.1.20125.0)
Adobe Flash Player: 11.6.602.180

Thanks!

Try this Firefox Support page on how to reset your preferences so your browser stays in its default view:

http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/reset-preferences-fix-problems

Thanks,
Joe
XfinityTV.com/Xfinity.com Support

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation