Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Problem browsing through individual networks on Xfinity TV Go

New Poster

Problem browsing through individual networks on Xfinity TV Go

I think there is a bug in the Xfinity TV GO ap on my iPhone & iPad.
When attempting to browse through a specific  Network such as STARZ & clicking on Series  I am presented with programming from all the other networks, not just STARZ as one would expect. The same is true when clicking on Movies. At least in the Movies section the STARZ movies list first then all the other network movies follow.
I now must scroll through a long list of programming I did not select & have no interest in.

Am I doing something wrong? If not then this behavior does not seem as intended nor is it helpful. Frankly I really think this issue needs to be changed for a much better user experence. I pay almost $200 a month & think a lot of users would like to see some improvement.
Gary

Tags (3)
Frequent Visitor

Re: Problem browsing through individual networks on Xfinity TV Go

Ive had the same problems with the app. VERY annoying. I've posted this question before without any response. I would think there would be a lot more complaints in the Comcast forums about this, but maybe it's not a big issue for most people. Plus, I don't think Comcast has any interest in solving the problem, like so many other complaints about their service. Ive also posted my complaint about this issue on the Apple App Store in the review section for the app.
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation