New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Problem Watching Xfinity TV Go (App)

ANSWERED
New Poster

Problem Watching Xfinity TV Go (App)

I have been trying to catch up on the show 12 Monkeys. For the last day now, when I try and watch S1 Ep7 "The Keys" on my Samsung Galaxy S5, I get the error code 106000.5 and to try later. What is this error code and when can I watch this episode?
Accepted Solution

Re: Problem Watching Xfinity TV Go (App)

I am having the same error when i try to watch CNBC Live television on my Kindle.  Comcast has not been much help.

View answer in context
New Poster

I am having the same error when i try to watch CNBC Live television on my Kindle.  Comcast has not been much help.

Regular Visitor

I have the same problem today, both with CNBC and with MSNBC. It works with CNN, The Weather Channel, etc. I suspect it is a problem with Comcast and it's server connection to the NBC  channels. But I am always amazed by how incompetent Comcast is on fixing these things.

New Poster

I too am getting the 106000.5 while trying to watch 123 Monkeys ! Ep7. The developers won't respond via Google play. I am running a Nexus 10 with Android 5.1.1, how do I fix this issue?
Regular Visitor

It seems to be quite intermittent. Sometimes it works, sometimes not. Sometimes rebooting the phone makes a difference. My phone is normally on my Wi-Fi. But sometimes it will work on the AT&T lte net but not on the Wi-Fi net.

You would think that Comcast could fix this since at the same times I can access other sites and other streaming videos. So it is clearly a bug in the Xfinity TV Go App and the way it works with Android and/or the Comcast stream servers.

I would also like it if there were more channels that I could watch live, for example Comedy Central. I can watch the repeats later via the Comedy Central app but not live when it is on.

New Poster

Might as well add the Weekly bump to this thread. My app stopped working on Kindle fire a week ago. Buffers for a minute then the error 106000.5
Maybe it is time for Uverse.
New Poster

My Kindle HD stopped working today on MSNBC and CNBC. Other stations like CNN and ESPN work fine. Am on hold with Comcast hoping to get some answers. Will check back if I do.