Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Please reinstitute search by network!

New Poster

Please reinstitute search by network!

Is anyone else frustrated that the new online Xfinitiy TV site no longer allows you to search shows using a 'by network' filter? This is the primary way I checked for shows - both current and new - on networks I tend to favor (SyFy, FX, USA, etc.). Now, if I don't know the name of a show, I can't find it. The filter still exists through my at-home TV service/direct cable. Why remove it from the website?

Bronze Problem Solver

Re: Please reinstitute search by network!

melody123 wrote:

Is anyone else frustrated that the new online Xfinitiy TV site no longer allows you to search shows using a 'by network' filter? This is the primary way I checked for shows - both current and new - on networks I tend to favor (SyFy, FX, USA, etc.). Now, if I don't know the name of a show, I can't find it. The filter still exists through my at-home TV service/direct cable. Why remove it from the website?

Lots of people share your views.  http://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Xfinity-TV-Website/UPDATE-Announcement-and-feedback-thread-TV-Go-is-now...

Official Employee

Re: Please reinstitute search by network!

melody123 wrote:

Please select "On Demand: Networks" to browse the content available from specific programmers.

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation