Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Play bar at bottom of video?

New Poster

Play bar at bottom of video?

While watching the tv shows on my computer for some reason i can no longer access the play bar at the bottom. i can see that it is there kinda but it is too far down for me to click on anything. i tried restaring my computer and logging off and on again. nothing is helping. i would really like to be able to fast forward and rewind my shows but i cant!

Tags (1)
Silver Problem Solver

Re: Play bar at bottom of video?

have you tried simply resizing the window by pulling on the side of it like you would do any and windows window or hitting escape to not maximize the entire window?

Official Employee

Re: Play bar at bottom of video?

ael567 wrote:

While watching the tv shows on my computer for some reason i can no longer access the play bar at the bottom. i can see that it is there kinda but it is too far down for me to click on anything. i tried restaring my computer and logging off and on again. nothing is helping. i would really like to be able to fast forward and rewind my shows but i cant!

I think it is the zoom of your windows and not the size of it. 

Like your browser's view is either zoomed in or zoomed out too much. Under the view menu in your browser, choose Zoom to be "reset" or "actual size" and the video should play normally.

If you do not know how to do this, please tell me your operating system and browser settings so we can walk you through it.

Thanks,
Joe
XfinityTV.com/Xfinity.com Support

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation