Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Pawn Stars on Xbox App

New Poster

Pawn Stars on Xbox App

My Xfinity app on my xbox refuses to load up any episodes of Pawn Stars. I can load up the overview page but going to the Episodes or Cast & Crew tabs just gets a the loading circle. It seems to also effect American Pickers, but other things on History Channel like Top Gear I can still load up. It's been happening for about a week now.

Regular Visitor

Re: Pawn Stars on Xbox App

Lucky you, i cant get any thing on the history channel to load on my xboz 360. Most everything else works though.
New Poster

I don't know why Comcast has user forums if no overviews the posts.  I have the same issue with Pawn Stars and American Pickers on the Xbox 360.  It works on the Xbox one.  This has been going on since November 2014.  Can somebody fix this?

New Poster

K, I contacted support thru chat.  It took about an hour.  They issued an online pass and said it would work in about 40 minutes.  They say they sometimes have issue with online access.  Ill check in 40 minutes.

New Poster

K, that didn't work.  Back to contacting support.

New Poster

K, contacted support again through chat.  Actually think I may have been in the right department.  I actually was transferred to a technician who works with the Xbox 360 interface.  But, after being on the chat for 40 mins, I was somehow disconnected.  Now, it's late and I have little faith in being able to get a resolution.  I've spent 3 hours on it so far this evening with an hour and a half of it being bounced around their support area.  Each support technician proclaims how they are the right person to talk too or have the right solution.  I would like to speak to the right person who can fix this.  Escalating support teams with limited training appear effective in corporate reports.....but the customer has a different view.  The first support tech who said they fixed the issue closed the case as a resolved issue.

Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 3 in conversation