Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Partial Month Billing

Regular Visitor

Partial Month Billing

I have a vacation home and I drop down to limited basic from October to May.  However this time Comcast did not wait for me to call and tell them to take me back to Digital Preferred.  On my bill I am being charged a partial month 3/25 to 4/17.  I called in the beginning of May and told the person I spoke with that I was at the property the weekend of 4/17 thru 4/19 and only had limited basic, I reset the cable box several times just to make sure that my cable had not been upgraded yet.  The person on the phone told me that the best she could do was give me a $12.00 credit.  I said this is completely unacceptable, and she told me she would have someone call me.  I am still waiting for that call.  Why on earth would I pay for something that I clearly did not have.  I am being charged for a service that was not turned on yet.  When I went to the house the following weekend 4/24-4/26 I had the upgraded service.  I am not paying for a service that I did not receive. It is so wrong to bill me for service from March 25 to April 17 if I did not have that service.   It's no wonder Comcast receives such poor reviews.  They are constantly ripping off their customers.  I don't know what else to to about this but I do know that I am not paying for something that I did not receive.

Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation