New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Pandora app is on with no sound

ANSWERED
New Poster

Pandora app is on with no sound

Why is there video for the Pandora app yet I hear the tv not pandora?
Accepted Solution

Re: Pandora app is on with no sound

You may want to restart your box (unplug and then plug back in) and try it again.

View answer in context
Regular Contributor

Are you accessing Pandora on your TV?  If so, do you hear Pandora music through your TV or are you hearing the audio from the previous channel?

New Poster

Audio is coming from the previous channel, not the pandora app that is up on the screen...
Regular Contributor

You may want to restart your box (unplug and then plug back in) and try it again.

New Poster

Sad that I have to reboot so often. It works even though if I change back to TV then go back to App it has to reboot
New Poster

I have the same problem.  Every day that I want to use Pandora I have to unplug then plug back in--is something not correct with my set up???  I had a tech come out but all he did was unplug the system them plug it back in.  The next dayI still could not get pandora  without unplugging and plugging back in. 

New Poster

I have the same problem but I have found somewhat solution to this. My problem is that when audio output in X1 box is selected to "Surround" I do not get the sound from Pandora (I get the sound from the previous channel), but when I change audio output to "Stereo" Pandora app works fine. The problem is that with "Surround" selected I get Dolby Digital on my surround sound system and with "Stereo" selected I don't Smiley Sad. I spoke to Comcast and they don't have an answer ....

New Poster

Thanks.  I went to the Pandora app on my smart TV through the blu ray player and can get Pandora with the surround sound. 

Discussion stats
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation