Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Pac-12 Network

New Poster

Pac-12 Network

The Pac-12 Network can only  be watched by Xfinity customers on this app or online, not on the Pac-12 network site.  But the link it sends to is broken, as well as the link if you go to Pac-12 network live from within the Xfinity app or online.  I just want the link to be able to watch the previously aired episodes of Pac-12 shows

Regular Visitor

Re: Pac-12 Network

Is there anyway to watch PAC-12 in Houston, I have the app but there is a key at the bottom of the icon for PAC-12 and it says contact comcast?
New Poster

Re: Pac-12 Network

I live in Arlington, Virginia.  Having subscribed to the ESPN Gameplan in order to get the PAC-12 network, I spent over 5 hours last Saturday talking to 9 different comcast tech representatives inorder to find a way to watch the PAC-12 network.  I was told twice I would receive follow up calls telling me that they would provide a way for me to watch this network...I'm still waiting for those calls. 

After I subscribed to ESPN Gameplan I asked the reps what channel I could watch this nework.  Comcast couldn't give me a channel to watch for this TV Network.  OK ...so instead they directed me to the internet.  So when I try the internet here's what happens:

When I try to watch the PAC-12 network over the internet I'm asked to identify my cable carrier.  When I click on the comcast link I'm then told that I have to by a subscription to get the network.  According to the comcast representatives, I already have that subscription by my purchasing the ESPN Gameplan.  So when I ask how I can get past the PAC-12 Network lock, I'm told to keep trying to connect and that it will eventually recognize my subscription.

So far ... after 4 days of trying ... still no joy! 

Does anyone have any idea how I can watch this network?

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 3 in conversation