Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

PC live tv streaming

New Poster

PC live tv streaming

PC live tv. For several days now when i try to watch TV on my PC by clicking on "live TV" or on "watch now" all i get is the indication "now connecting to your entertainment experience."  Nothing more.

Problem Solver

Re: PC live tv streaming

richardsymms wrote:

PC live tv. For several days now when i try to watch TV on my PC by clicking on "live TV" or on "watch now" all i get is the indication "now connecting to your entertainment experience."  Nothing more.

First thing to try is clearing browser cookies and cache. Verify flash is enabled and third party cookies are accepted. Also could try a different browser.

Frequent Visitor

Are you using Internet Explorer in Windows?  If so, please post back as I found a solution that solved the issue for me.

Frequent Visitor

when i try to watch from tv.xfinity.com live tv it tells me i only have 3 fox sports channels - this happens on multiple browsers

Contributor

I have exactly the same thing. It happened after I updated to Fall Creators Update. I have no other issues with various other programs. One difference is that I get 4 Fox sports channelss no matter what I search for!!

New Poster

Having the same problem. 3 Fox sports channels only. What's going on, Xfinity?
New Poster

this is also happening with me, it only gives me 3 choices, all collage sports

Regular Visitor

It's been happening to me too, since the Windows 10 Fall Creaters Update, using the Edge Browser.  I try to use IE and it crashes.

I stream other stuff using the same browser with NP.  (Flash is enabled & 3rd party cookies are accepted). I stream from an android device (Galaxy TAB E) & NP, so it's not my rout or network connection.