Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

PAC-12 Network Regional Feeds

Frequent Visitor

PAC-12 Network Regional Feeds

My understanding was that Comcast was going to offer the PAC-12 regional feeds. In fact, the PAC-12 has a website that provides links to each of the regional feeds. When I click on the Arizona feed link and log in through Comcast Xfinity I still get the national feed. I am very frustrated that I can't watch the Arizona game tonight, to the point that I am ready to switch to Dish. Comcast is not providing what they said they would. I thought I would at least get to watch all the games I wanted to although was upset the national feed was not to be broadcast in HD. Time to pay less and get the games I want and in HD.

New Poster

Re: PAC-12 Network Regional Feeds

I agree.  All of the feeds from the Pac 12 network in Oregon are the UCLA game and no option for the Arizona game.  There are three channels here in the Portland area - the Oregon regional channel, the national channel (both in SD) and the Oregon Regional Channel in HD.   All three channels have the UCLA game.  The only option to watch via Xfinity TV online is the UCLA game, without an option to watch any of the two other Pac12 games.  VERY disappointing!

Official Employee

Hi all,

Comcast has no control over what Pac-12 decides to air on their national and regional channels.

If you have an issue with Pac-12's programming, please contact them directly:

http://support.pac-12.com/home

Thanks,
Joe
XfinityTV.com/Xfinity.com Support
Twitter: @XfinityTVJoe

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
Frequent Visitor

Your reply shows you don't know what the PAC-12 was airing. They were airing the Arizona vs. SC St. game on the PAC-12 Arizona regional channel and the UCLA game on all other feeds. Comcast did not provide the PAC-12 Arizona feed, or if they did it was not accessible by either the PAC-12 website link or the Xfinity TV website. Believe me, I tried both. The link from the PAC-12 website to the PAC-12 Arizona feed asked me to log in to Xfinity, but when I did the game it was showing was the UCLA game. On the Xfinity TV site there is/was only a link to one PAC-12 channel, which I assume is the national feed as it was also showing the UCLA game. Where are the options on Xfinity to watch the other regional feeds that we were told we would have access to? My complaint is not with what the PAC 12 was airing. They were airing the game I wanted to see. Comcast did not provide access to game, which is contrary to what has been told to us would be the case.

Official Employee

cridkid wrote:

Your reply shows you don't know what the PAC-12 was airing. They were airing the Arizona vs. SC St. game on the PAC-12 Arizona regional channel and the UCLA game on all other feeds. Comcast did not provide the PAC-12 Arizona feed, or if they did it was not accessible by either the PAC-12 website link or the Xfinity TV website. Believe me, I tried both. The link from the PAC-12 website to the PAC-12 Arizona feed asked me to log in to Xfinity, but when I did the game it was showing was the UCLA game. On the Xfinity TV site there is/was only a link to one PAC-12 channel, which I assume is the national feed as it was also showing the UCLA game. Where are the options on Xfinity to watch the other regional feeds that we were told we would have access to? My complaint is not with what the PAC 12 was airing. They were airing the game I wanted to see. Comcast did not provide access to game, which is contrary to what has been told to us would be the case.

Right now, we have the national feed on the homepage and all the regional streams are on our Sports page. You will see them on the right hand side of the page.

Our team is looking into a solution where all the Pac-12 networks will be featured more prominently.

Thank you for your feedback,
Joe
XfinityTV.com/Xfinity.com Support
Twitter: @XfinityTVJoe

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
Frequent Visitor

While I could not find the links on the Xfinity website, the PAC-12 site did have a link to the Xfinity PAC-12 Arizona feed. I was able to watch the feed but it was not the Arizona vs. SC St. game, it was the UCLA game. I suppose it's possible the link was incorrect, but at the top of the Xfinity page while streaming it did have "PAC-12 Arizona" as the title. This to me suggests Comcast was playing the wrong feed for the PAC-12 Arizona network.

Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation