Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Outages

New Poster

Outages

Okay,I understand that a major Boxing fight is scheduled tonite but, what is the reason for all my services to be included in this outage. This is ridiculous.......I don't care to watch the fights if I did, I certainly would have ordered it. I can't get anything higher than Channel 15. I'm not paying for services that I'm not receiving Comcast needs to make this right!

Frequent Visitor

Re: Outages

I recommend to all: Deluge Tom Karinshak at Comcast/Xfinity with comments about the outages today (05/02/2015). Karinshak is in charge of what Comcast calls "Customer Experience" (whatever that means). But, he provides no phone number at which to call him.  My phone/TV is out for more than 8 houes now.  Comcast said they'd call me back in 38 minutes.  That was over two hours ago. I've never in all the years received any explanations for outages.  I was told in 2009 that if I kept pestering them about it, they'd chop my service for harrassment.

Deluge Karinshak until he quits and they hire someone who will do something positive.

JEH in Seattle

New Poster

Re: Outages

I'd bet they took channels out of service, created the outages to create the bandwidth for the pay per view demand at $100 for tonight versus our monthly payment.  I've had nothing above channel 29 since before 6 PM Pacific.

Guess we'll see how long after the PPV fight is over before the outages suddenly get fixed

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation