Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Ortho bug spray commercial: TNT/TBS

New Poster

Ortho bug spray commercial: TNT/TBS

There is a commercial that comes on in the middle of watching Franklin and Bash for Ortho weed killer.. it is flawed somehow in that it makes the wholescreen go white except the ledt corner is the add playing (without sound), but when the commercial is finished, it does not go back to the show.  I tried to restart the show several times, even closed and reopened my browser, but as soon as this commercial comes on, it fails to recover to play.

Tags (1)
New Poster

Can't watch full video

When the commercials come on during the video they no longer play through and continue on to what I am trying to watch, instead the page goes blank with an Ortho bug spray ad that plays at the top left. Has anyone else encountered this or know how to fix it?

New Poster

Re: Can't watch full video

I just posted about this also.. the same thing is happening to me. It's very frustrating! Seems to be a problem with that particular commercial.

New Poster

Play back

Rizzoli & Isles will not play past the ortho bug spray commercial

Tags (1)
Official Employee

Re: Ortho bug spray commercial: TNT

Hi all,

I tested these videos and I am seeing commercials for other TNT shows and 5 Hour Energy. These commercials are causing no issues.

Please try watching these videos again and let me know if you are still getting the Ortho Bug Spray commercials.

If you are still getting the Ortho Bug Spray commercial, can you please give me your zip codes so I can further look into this.

Thanks,
Joe
XfinityTV.com/Xfinity.com Support
Twitter: @XfinityTVJoe

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
New Poster

Still encountering this issue. My zip code is  32317.

New Poster

After trying to watch the same show a few times with this happening, I was finally able to watch the show without interruption (a couple hours later), but then again that commercial did not come on. 

New Poster

I am having the same problem. Tried Chrome. Tried IExplore.. Still can't get the program to go past "Ortho"

New Poster

I just posted about this too. I guess it's the universe telling us all to get to sleep... Makes me so angry!

New Poster

Ortho Ad hangs up show

When watching The Big Bang Theory and Rizzoli and Isles, when the Ortho Ad finished it would just STOP and you can't finish watch the show!!!

Official Employee

Hi all,

Our team is looking into this right now. I will update you when I learn more.

Sorry for the inconvenience,

Joe
XfinityTV.com/Xfinity.com Support
Twitter: @XfinityTVJoe

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
New Poster

commercial loop??? streaming content

is anyone eles having trouble streaming at the moment? i get to the first commercial break and a orto insect killer commercial whites out the screen and then will not go back to the show after. i am starting to pull my hair out!!