Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Orange Keys Xfinity tv online

Frequent Visitor

Orange Keys Xfinity tv online

It has been 2 months and I am still unable to watch the premium channels online that I have a subscription to. ALL the premium channels have the orange key when I try to watch them. I've tried calling but customer service have not been helpful. I've also tried clearing the cookies, reinstalling/uninstalling silverlight, tried different browsers/updating, remoiving devices on xfinity settings and mozbackup(which doesn't work for customers usings macs). Prior to moving to a new location and having the comcast people install the cable I had no problems playing videos. 

Tags (1)
Official Employee

Re: Orange Keys Xfinity tv online

kimseals08 wrote:

It has been 2 months and I am still unable to watch the premium channels online that I have a subscription to. ALL the premium channels have the orange key when I try to watch them. I've tried calling but customer service have not been helpful. I've also tried clearing the cookies, reinstalling/uninstalling silverlight, tried different browsers/updating, remoiving devices on xfinity settings and mozbackup(which doesn't work for customers usings macs). Prior to moving to a new location and having the comcast people install the cable I had no problems playing videos. 

I put in a request to our account team to refresh your account. A refresh should get rid of the orange keys in your situation. After I put in the request, I noticed that a refresh was requested last night (3/12/12) at 10:22 PM EST.
I don't think that request went through yet but please try again and let me know the results.
Thanks,
Joe
XfinityTV.com/Xfinity.com Support
Twitter: @XfinityTVJoe

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
Frequent Visitor

I've been logging in/out and still not working.

New Poster

Well, I also have problems with it.  Sometimes I can get on and watch something online.  It's very rare.  One session I can watch, the next session, I'm told that I need to download an update.  Which I do and still can't watch anything online.  On the rare occasions when all planets are aligned and I can watch a tv show online it locks up mid way thru the show (repeatedly) until I give up.  By the way, when it locks up mid way and you sign back on and hit resume, it takes you back to the beginning to watch the same boring commercials again, and you can't FF past them.  So don't feel like you're missing too much excitement!

New Poster

I get the same thing. Even though I am subscribed to all the premium chaneels I cannot watch them through my PC because of the gold key symbol, AND it will not allow me to log in. It keeps asking the same thing over and over and over!!!

I had no problems until I purchased a new computer in the fall of 2013 a windows 8 PC.

I have called beforee and had the acount refrshed BUIT that still doesn;t do it. I have no problem with the phone To Go APP.

Can  you help me?

Joe T.

Frequent Visitor

I am also having this problem, but with multiple (non-premium) channels. This is also affecting the TV Go iPad app. This only started today.