Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Only some DVR recordings showing up on TV App

New Poster

Only some DVR recordings showing up on TV App

I am having the same problem reported by others.  Some DVR recordings show up on my xfinity TV app and others don't.  It seems completely random.  Have tried everything -- syncing and rebootimg DVR, signing out of app and back in, restarting iPad.  Nothing works.  How do I get all the recordings to save to the cloud.  I ordered the cloud service specifically for this feature and it simply is not working. 

Official Employee

Re: Only some DVR recordings showing up on TV App

Ducky80 wrote:

I am having the same problem reported by others.  Some DVR recordings show up on my xfinity TV app and others don't.  It seems completely random.  Have tried everything -- syncing and rebootimg DVR, signing out of app and back in, restarting iPad.  Nothing works.  How do I get all the recordings to save to the cloud.  I ordered the cloud service specifically for this feature and it simply is not working. 

There is nothing you can do if the recordings fail to record to our cloud servers, which is what happened in your case.  Its not specific to your account.  We are in the process of upgrade the cloud facilities in your region to improve the customer experience.   

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Frequent Visitor

When is this upgrade supposed to occur to "improve" our "experience"? I just got service hooked up on March 8, 2015 and since then I can only see one of my recordings on the Xfinity TV App (not TV2Go). They all show up on my DVR, just not on the app on my android phone nor on my PC.

New Poster

I am having the same problem. I see many more saved shows on my DVR than on my Xfinity TV app. According to several other posts, it appears that Xfinity has been working on this since January. It is now July. When will this be fixed?
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation