Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Online Video has no Audio - Almighty Johnsons - Ep1

New Poster

Online Video has no Audio - Almighty Johnsons - Ep1

The Xfinity online video for The Alimighty Johnsons, Episode 1, It's a Kind of Birthday Present does not have audio. I tried both my mobile and PC - and the only audio that plays is the opening Syfy banner - the episode itself I'm guessing wasn't uploaded with the audio component when added. I have now watched it with closed captioning only, but would really like it fixed/add a corrected video. Thanks!

Also - why is there not an easy link somewhere on the video page or on the Xfinity On Demand/Xfinfity TV Go page? I spend at least 20 minutes trying to find the approriate place to alert you to this problem. All the FAQs are instructions on how to fix your set up/troubleshooting - which is not the case since the Syfy audio plays just fine.

New Poster

Re: Online Video has no Audio - Almighty Johnsons - Ep1

Note: Yes, the sound on other Comcast videos works just fine.

The video is at: http://xfinitytv.comcast.net/watch/The-Almighty-Johnsons/5578740618547816112/301740099914/It-s-Kind-...

New Poster

Almight Johnsons, Season 1, Episode 1,

link:

http://xfinitytv.comcast.net/watch/The-Almighty-Johnsons/5578740618547816112/301740099914/The-Almigh...

b) Issue during playback:

No audio ... with video playing normally, after the SyFy splash intro

c) When was the issue happening? As soon as the SyFy splash intro finished and show started playing.

d) What Operating System you are using? (Mac 10.6, Windows 8, Windows 7, etc.)

Windows 7 operating system: latest java..updated.

e) What Web Browsers are you using? (Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Firefox, etc.)

Chrome and/or Firefox

f) What time of day did this occur? tried at night, late-night, morning, late morning, afternoon.. over two days... no difference.

New Poster

Sunday 7/13.  tried chrome, firefox and IE.  No sound

New Poster

7/16 - Checked video, problems is fixed. Video and audio for Almighty Johnsons Episode 1 now works correctly. Thank you!

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation