Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Online T Channel Listing Not Correct

Frequent Visitor

Online T Channel Listing Not Correct

For the last couple of days, when I wanted to look at a list of programming lineup on TV, I cannot see all the channels I could see a few days ago. I select the TV icon, then "Watch on TV" - but now the list is incomplete, for example local channel 2/702 (ABC) is not listed. I have not changed anything on my end - what's the problem? I cannot select the channels for which I want listings. My actual listings on my TV are still OK -- so I am not sure why I can't see them online from my computer.
Problem Solver

Re: Online T Channel Listing Not Correct

Hi dianjohn3,

I was unable to duplicate this issue.  Are you still having this problem?

Community Icon
I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee, and I no longer actively support the forum.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Retired Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
Retired Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

Regular Visitor

Re: Online TV Channel Listing Not Correct

I'm having the same issue.  Channels 4, 5, 9, 10, 22, 24, 28, 29 are just a few that are missing.

It's not a problem on our end, Comcast. It's a problem on your end. You somehow have changed your programming of your guide and it no longer represents the offerings of Comcast East zip code 08742.

Gold Problem Solver

If you are referring to the listings page at http://xfinitytv.comcast.net/tv-listings , make sure you have the correct zip code and channel lineup selected, and that none of the filter buttons (My Channels / Favorites / HD Only / Movies / Sports / Kids) are active. Toggle each one to be sure.

Frequent Visitor

Thanks - I didn;t think it was on my end. Comcast probably won't do anything, so I will just have to go to the websites of the specific channels to see what is on - at least the guide on my TV still works! I am on Pacific time.
Regular Visitor

BruceW wrote:

If you are referring to the listings page at http://xfinitytv.comcast.net/tv-listings , make sure you have the correct zip code and channel lineup selected, and that none of the filter buttons (My Channels / Favorites / HD Only / Movies / Sports / Kids) are active. Toggle each one to be sure.

Bruce,

I appreciate your reply, but it was not relevant. As I stated, the issue is on the programming end, something Comcast has control over.

It's interesting that as I looked at the guide a few minutes ago it is now displaying correctly. Seems someone from Comcast got on the ball and did something asap. I hope this kind of response becomes the norm and not the exception (My last issue with Comcast took 18 months to fix-I'm a little snake bitten from interacting with them). Only time will tell.....

Frequent Visitor

I also have the correct zip code and listings selected - sorry Comcast not my fault! This morning the correct channels showed briefly, then reverted to the incorrect display. Flaky!

Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation