Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Online Streaming a Complete Bust

Frequent Visitor

Online Streaming a Complete Bust

For about 2 weeks, my xfinity online streaming keeps giving me this message when I select ANY show/episode:

An error occurred while processing your request.

Reference #97.8d7b4668.1429637876.3f04e0b8

I then have to try and reload the page multiple times before it will finally work. Yesterday, I was plagued all day with the 422 error message that the selected episode had been moved, no matter which show or episode I chose.

TODAY,  yet another pleasant Comcast experience... No matter which show/episode, the first segment of comericials will play, then the screen comes up with the "age rating" of the show, and then...NOTHING. Just the black screen. The control options show up at the bottom if I roll the mouse over the black screen, but NONE of them work.

This is RIDICULOUS and EXPENSIVE and frankly, there is NO EXCUSE for such repeatedly shoddy service

Frequent Visitor

Re: Online Streaming a Complete Bust

I have now been online with a customer service representative for 31 minutes... CLUELESS

Frequent Visitor

Re: Online Streaming a Complete Bust

After more than an hour on chat, I was sent to a local Comcast store to replace my modem. Came home, installed it... Guess what?? THE SAME EXACT PROBLEM!!

I have now been on chat with Analyst #2 who says they are "refreshing my data" and "it will be done in an hour" and "there will be no more problems." 

Yeah, right....

Half the time the "TV" link doesn't even load. When it does, then the show link doesn't want to load. When I can finally select the episode, the commercial will play and then... NOTHING... JUST A BLACK SCREEN...

Comcast gets my $166/month and I get a BLACK SCREEN.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation