Welcome to Comcast Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Online On-Demand needs filters to sort by Genre and Year.

New Poster

On the old website I could set a filter for the kind of movie I was in the mood to watch. No more on the new website. I wish to be able to filter the titles available by genre and by year.

New Poster

Re: Online On-Demand needs filters to sort by Genre and Year.

Has anyone found a way back to the previous system. 
Does anyone know about the Satalite systems that have a better system.

Bronze Problem Solver

Jim90 wrote:

Has anyone found a way back to the previous system. 
Does anyone know about the Satalite systems that have a better system.

The old site has been removed by comcast and replaced by the new useless one.

See all complaints here:

forums.xfinity.com/t5/Xfinity-TV-Website/Announcement-and-feedback-thread-TV-Go-is-now-part-of-Xfinity-TV/td-p/2804996

Send your concerns here ecare@comcast.com and use the feedback button on the listings page

New Poster

Without a functional filter system, it is impossible to sort through the entire list to find whatever one wants to watch. Furthermore, there is no key-word search system.  I was looking for a movie starting with the letter "S" and never could find the bottom of the list when wandering through the alph. list. Without a functional fileter system.  This program is worthless.

New Poster

I agree. There used to be able to look at the on demand movie page and it gave you a genre subcategory. With the new website that is no longer available. You can not search by actor or director nor by genre with the terrible search feature either. So now I am stuck combing through thousands of movies looking for that one movie I might want to watch that is usually twenty minutes down the page. Then! If I click description and find that it isn't what I'm looking for and I press the arrow Comcast provides to go back to the all movie listings it starts me back at the top of the page. This is absolutely teriible! I have always used the new website that is available and it was so much easier to use before this latest upgrade that isn't an upgrade.
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 6 kudos
  • 4 in conversation