Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Ondemand issues!

New Poster

Ondemand issues!

I am writing today to express my frustrations with comcast ondemand online movies and TV shows. First I want to say that my connection is not an issue and is excellent for that matter. when used/watched on other networks such as amazon NO issues arise. When watching the online ondemand service including premium channels a constant pause happens which is sooooo frustrating it makes me want to stop using it altogether which I wouldn't I would just use another service, with that said the matter gets worse when watching a TV show with commersials in it because it seems to rewind the commercial as well which you then have to watch again after re-freshing the page. Happen all the time not sure what it is if anything that can be done, so with that said good Day!

Tags (1)
Official Employee

Re: Ondemand issues!

tommytech25 wrote:

I am writing today to express my frustrations with comcast ondemand online movies and TV shows. First I want to say that my connection is not an issue and is excellent for that matter. when used/watched on other networks such as amazon NO issues arise. When watching the online ondemand service including premium channels a constant pause happens which is sooooo frustrating it makes me want to stop using it altogether which I wouldn't I would just use another service, with that said the matter gets worse when watching a TV show with commersials in it because it seems to rewind the commercial as well which you then have to watch again after re-freshing the page. Happen all the time not sure what it is if anything that can be done, so with that said good Day!

Please go to www.xfinitytv.com/computer and copy the information you see on-screen and paste it in this thread so we can further assist you.

Also, please send the URLs of the videos that you are trying to watch.

Thanks,
Joe
XfinityTV.com/Xfinity.com Support

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
Contributor

my on demand videos are doing the same thing...choppy.. and it seems it's worse with hulu associated video

New Poster

I am currently having the same issue while trying to watch any of the Season 1 "Game of Thrones" episodes and it is beyond frustrating. The link to the episode I am watching now is

http://xfinitytv.comcast.net/watch/Game-of-Thrones/8664416244536328112/1886161241/Game-of-Thrones-02...

My Device Information My Zip Code: Unknown My Cable Provider: Unknown Use Dac: true My Conroller ID: 153 My Map ID: 125 My Persona ID: 9553 My myDVR Manager Status: Not Installed My Set Top Box Names: Not Installed My Queue setup: true Facebook Queue Syncing: false Facebook Connect: false My public IP address: 108.128.1.190 My operating system: Windows - undefined My web browser: Firefox 20 - Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0; rv:20.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/20.0 My system type: Desktop computer or other device My Silverlight version: 5.1.20125.0 My Flash version: 11.6.602 Javascript: enabled Cookies: Enabled (1716 Bytes). Time Information My Clock Time: Sat May 04 2013 20:31:10 GMT-0400 (Eastern Daylight Time) Server Clock Time: Sat May 04 2013 20:31:10 GMT-0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)
My Account Information In Home Authenticated: false Primary Account: false Provider Codes: s, bi, du, cy, bq, ce, cd, cf, dx, aw, ar, dc, dm, cg, do, cq, da, df, ee, cu, au, ed, bv, b, cz, u, di, br, cx, bt, dj, de, dq, ds, h, bw, d, bh, ci, y, bx, dw, cp, bu, by, cn, dv, ax, bs, at, ea, ct, cb, ch, cs, eb, cv, bz, db, dr, bm, co, bl, bp, cw, dy, dp, bo, dn, k, dg, dh, j, dt, cc, f, m, bn Internet Subscriber: false Cable TV Subscriber: true Voice Subscriber: false
New Poster

An ongoing issue. Called Comcast, got a very nice call center guy suggesting I re-set safari.  total fail