New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

On TV listings

ANSWERED
Frequent Visitor

On TV listings

Why have all local stations, both non-HD and HD channels, disappeared from my on list TV listings?

Accepted Solution

Re: On TV Listings

I have had to reset my location about a dozen times since the new format was introduced.  In fact I had a number of problems with the new format which I think sucks.  Right now I can't display the program info when clicking on it.  If I click on an 800 station it takes me back to the begining of the tv listings.  I was checking to see if anyone else is dissatified with the new tv listing.

View answer in context
Tags (1)
Frequent Visitor

Re: On TV listings

I re my earlier inquiry about loss of local channels from my online TV listings, I have correctly set my location and service type,namely, zip 22202 and Arlington Digital. Apparently without this info there is no hope for a reply.

Frequent Visitor

I have had to reset my location about a dozen times since the new format was introduced.  In fact I had a number of problems with the new format which I think sucks.  Right now I can't display the program info when clicking on it.  If I click on an 800 station it takes me back to the begining of the tv listings.  I was checking to see if anyone else is dissatified with the new tv listing.

New Poster

I'm in a suburb of Atlanta and am in the same boat -- I just wasted about an hour and a half trying to simply view the channels from 1 to a zillion and CAN'T DO IT!!  Setting my zip code and cable package displays the channels, but they NEVER APPEAR in the Listing.  I even enrolled on comcast.net in order to be able to set up Favorites but WHAT GOOD IS IT when the channels won't appear?

This whole thing blows, just like having to add their silly box so I'm now stuck with multiple remotes at every set.  And it costs twice what it used to!!  I'm calling the satellite services . . .   

Frequent Visitor

Try www.zap2it.com.   It works great.  A lot like to old comcast.  Actually shows 3 hours at a time (i.e.8, 9 &10) not like the "new"comcast that just shows 2 hours.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation