Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

On Line TV Guide

Regular Visitor

On Line TV Guide

When I click on a New show listing to see title and read info, the listings "dim out" and the guide returns to Ch-2.  I also note that the blue highlited word "New" disappears.  This started about a week ago.

Tags (1)
Contributor

Re: On Line TV Guide

I have the  same  problem.  Every time  they  change  something  they  create  problems.  Appartetlty the  programmers  never  check  their  work.  Notice  that  if  you  click  on  to  see  he  details  of  a  program

they  did  not  leave  a  way  to  get  back  to  the  channel  lineup.  And  if  you  want  to  inform  them  of  a problem  you  need  to  fill  out  a   long  form  and  give  them  four  pints  of  blood.

Regular Visitor

batseye: If you haven't already tried it, when you get through checking details of a show, click on the BLUE hi-lited word NEW.  Recently you could click on the whicte banner the "NEW" appeared in and it would restore you back to the SAME PLACE to continue scrolling the guide from there but, no more, as my original post states.

tinyjim

Official Employee

There is a bug with Firefox when you try to open the details if its not in the center of the screen it will close out and jump to the top. It should be fixed shortly (later today). In the meantime you can use chrome.

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Regular Visitor

ComcastCII:  As of 3pm, TVGuide seems to be working well, even with my clicking on the word NEW!

My THANKS to the team for the response.  tinyjim

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation