Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

On-Line Channel Listings Don't Work

Frequent Visitor

On-Line Channel Listings Don't Work

The channel listings at     http://xfinitytv.comcast.net/tv-listings will not show up.  It gives me the message

Sorry, that didn't go as planned.

We're working to fix this problem and hope to have it solved very soon. Please try back at a later time.

This has happened for over a week now.    It shows my correct zip code in the search box. When I try to enter my zip code and search again it tells me that there is no service in my area. I am signed into my account and the time zone and date are correct on my pc.

What gives?

New Poster

Re: On-Line Channel Listings Don't Work

Same with me - using Chrome. Works OK using Explorer...

New Poster

FYI - just deleted all browsing history in Chrome, including cookies, and now have access to the TV listings.

YMMV

Regular Contributor

I just tried it - I didn't change anything and now it works!!!

New Poster

Yeah - maybe it's a coincidence. About the time I was flushing out all my browsing data....Comcast got the listing glitch fixed...

Frequent Visitor

I changed the option to show 3 hours to 1 and the page appeared. I changed it back to 3 hours and it still showed up. Who knows.

Frequent Visitor

None of those suggestons work for me. I've found several threads in the forums reporting basically the same thing; the TV LISTINGS do NOT WORK! And it has been at least a week for me.

Does Comcast care enough to fix this or are they content to just take our money????

Regular Visitor

I should not have to clear cookies or browser data or anything else!  Comcast needs to fix the problem free.

Do it!!  This has been going on all year --- it is now almost August 2015.