Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

On Demand on iPhone

New Poster

On Demand on iPhone

Just got the Xfinity app on my iPhone last week.  I was thrilled that I could use it to watch Mad Men and enjoyed two episodes.  A few days later I searched for a new episode and I found it but the PLAY button is gone.  It still says free and available until 04/29/2012 but now I cannot watch on my iPhone.  What changed?

Tags (1)
Official Employee

Re: On Demand on iPhone

kkarc wrote:

Just got the Xfinity app on my iPhone last week.  I was thrilled that I could use it to watch Mad Men and enjoyed two episodes.  A few days later I searched for a new episode and I found it but the PLAY button is gone.  It still says free and available until 04/29/2012 but now I cannot watch on my iPhone.  What changed?

I am sorry but we currently have no AMC content on the Xfinity TV App.

Our content team is constantly working to bring you a wider selection of TV Shows and movies. We add new content daily, but due to licensing agreements, we may not have every movie/show/episode available for viewing.

I will pass your request along to our content team.

In the meantime, we do have Mad Men episodes here that you can watch on your PC or Mac computer:

http://xfinitytv.comcast.net/tv/Mad-Men/95854/full-episodes#episode=TvEpisode-1508885

Thanks,
Joe
XfinityTV.com/Xfinity.com Support
Twitter: @XfinityTVJoe

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
New Poster

So strange to be told that since I watched two episodes on my iPhone.  Something changed.

Silver Problem Solver

amc and comcast probably are having a contract issue and they pulled all content.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation