Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

On Demand and PC Watchlist Issues

Frequent Visitor

On Demand and PC Watchlist Issues

I do not have the X1 system, in case that matters.

Months ago I created a Watchlist from the Xfinity website.   This past month I have noticed when I call up the Watchlist from the iTV (Interactive TV) button from my TV remote, some of the shows are not updating.  For example, on the Watchlist the TV show 'Agents of Shield' shows the most recent episode available for viewing is from Oct 11, yet if I go to On Demand, it shows other episodes that have aired since Oct 11 as being available.  So the Watchlist is not being updated.

I also tried to add a show to my Watchlist, but it is no longer available on the website.  Tech support says I have to go to the webpage 'xfinitytv.comcast.net' to access the Watchlist, but I cannot get there.  I am either re-directed to the Xfinity TV page (where there is no watchlist) or I get a message that says the site I am trying to access is not secured, has no certificate, etc.  So what happened to the PC Watchlist?

I have also noticed that for some TV shows, the On Demand service on my TV is not showing me all the available episodes for the show.  If I miss an episode that airs on Monday night, I usually just wait until Tuesday afternoon and then I can watch it via On Demand.  However, some TV shows (Supergirl for one) only shows episodes from several weeks ago.  The most recent 3 episodes are not available from On Demand.

Are any other people having these issues?  The Tech Support people have forwarded my issues further up their chain but I have not heard anything back yet.

Thanks!

Bronze Problem Solver

Re: On Demand and PC Watchlist Issues

Ramsfan wrote:

I do not have the X1 system, in case that matters.

Months ago I created a Watchlist from the Xfinity website.   This past month I have noticed when I call up the Watchlist from the iTV (Interactive TV) button from my TV remote, some of the shows are not updating.  For example, on the Watchlist the TV show 'Agents of Shield' shows the most recent episode available for viewing is from Oct 11, yet if I go to On Demand, it shows other episodes that have aired since Oct 11 as being available.  So the Watchlist is not being updated.

I also tried to add a show to my Watchlist, but it is no longer available on the website.  Tech support says I have to go to the webpage 'xfinitytv.comcast.net' to access the Watchlist, but I cannot get there.  I am either re-directed to the Xfinity TV page (where there is no watchlist) or I get a message that says the site I am trying to access is not secured, has no certificate, etc.  So what happened to the PC Watchlist?

I have also noticed that for some TV shows, the On Demand service on my TV is not showing me all the available episodes for the show.  If I miss an episode that airs on Monday night, I usually just wait until Tuesday afternoon and then I can watch it via On Demand.  However, some TV shows (Supergirl for one) only shows episodes from several weeks ago.  The most recent 3 episodes are not available from On Demand.

Are any other people having these issues?  The Tech Support people have forwarded my issues further up their chain but I have not heard anything back yet.

Thanks!

The website you used to go to is gone, replaced by what you are being redirected to. The watch list and most of the features of the old site are gone.

As far as your missing supergirl shows, I don't know, when I look for it through the tv guide search, I see this and last season available on demand.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation