New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

On-Demand Download to PC

ANSWERED
Regular Visitor

On-Demand Download to PC

Many on-demand movies are available for download to Apple or Android mobile devices.  Are any of these available for download to PC?

Accepted Solution

Re: On-Demand Download to PC

jtmacm wrote:

Many on-demand movies are available for download to Apple or Android mobile devices.  Are any of these available for download to PC?

I am sorry but none of these movies or TV episodes can be downloaded to your PC.

Thanks,
Joe
XfinityTV.com/Xfinity.com Support

View answer in context
Tags (1)
Official Employee

jtmacm wrote:

I am sorry but none of these movies or TV episodes can be downloaded to your PC.

Thanks,
Joe
XfinityTV.com/Xfinity.com Support

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
New Poster

I understand that download of movies/TV is only available to Apple or Android devices. Why has the PC been left out? Many of us travel with our Notepads or Laptops where internet is not available. I would like to be able to download a movie and watch and not have to take a tablet as well as my laptop. 

New Poster

I have the same question regarding why the download option is not available for the PC.  I think the better question is WHEN will this option be available for Windows based PCs?

New Poster

I understand that you can't downlod movies to your PC to view like you can for an IPad. Why not? Does Xfinity plan to use their "cutting edge" technology" to make this happen in the near future?

Frequent Visitor

this need to be change like what was said before not everyone have a like I am traveling tormrrow on a plane it would have been nice to be able to travel with my shows on my laptop