Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Olympic coverage schedules

New Poster

Olympic coverage schedules

are there listings/menus/breakouts of the Start/End times when specific Olympic events (e.g. Women's soccer) are shown during long broadcasts which cover a mixture of different events (e.g. NBC Sports Olympic coverage window from 12-8pm ET)?

If so, how would a TV viewer access those listings, either on-line listing on inter-net,  or via the TV menus ?

Tags (1)
New Poster

Olympic schedules

are there listings/menus/breakouts of the Start/End times when specific Olympic events (e.g. Women's soccer) are shown during long broadcasts which cover a mixture of different events (e.g. NBC Sports Olympic coverage window from 12-8pm ET)?

If so, how would a TV viewer access those listings, either on-line listing on inter-net,  or via the TV menus ?

New Poster

Re: Olympic schedules

I found this page which is really helpful.  You can even set up to record from here to your tv.

http://xfinitytv.comcast.net/tv/2012-London-Olympics/175935/full-episodes#episode=TvEpisode-%3F%3F%3...

New Poster

Re: Olympic schedules

thanks for the link.  It is of some help!

Official Employee

Re: Olympic coverage schedules

aweeder wrote:

You can find a complete schudule of any sport online here:

http://www.nbcolympics.com/results-schedules/day=2012-07-30/list.html

We are also looking into breaking those blocks into shorter blocks. I will update you when I learn anymore about this.

Thanks,
Joe
XfinityTV.com/Xfinity.com Support
Twitter: @XfinityTVJoe

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
New Poster

Re: Olympic coverage schedules

Joe,

Excellent.  Thanks for directing me to this site.  It is easy to use in determining future event broadcast times for selected sports, as well as providing re-play options for events which already took place.

Thanks!!

aw

Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 2 kudos
  • 3 in conversation