Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

ON Demand online failing to load

New Poster

ON Demand online failing to load

I am having problems with some on demand online videos.

Many of the current ones will load just fine, just not the ones I want to watch. This is the message I recieve.

Sorry, we’ve experienced some difficulty playing Cosmos: A Spacetime Odyssey S1|E1 "Standing Up in the Milky Way".

Please refresh this page in your browser to continue where you left off.

(Error 900|3315.1000058)

What can I do to fix the problem. I have redownloaded the current version of flash. I have used Firefox, Chrome, and Internet Explorer. Nothing will load this video.

Like I said, some other shows/movie work just fine, so I am unsure why this one will not.

Thanks

New Poster

Re: ON Demand online failing to load

resolution?

New Poster

I am having the same problem but it doesn't work for any of the videos not just one particular one.

I usually hangs before displaying the same error messages listed in the other post by robchays.

Contributor

I'm having the same problem this morning. Exact same message for HBO, Showtime and many others. Please provide a fix. Thx. 

New Poster

the exact same problem with several of the shows. Started when I downloaded the latest adobe flash upgrade. A foreign sounding comcast tech support person told me it was the shows had not been upgraded to the last flash, sounds like BS to me, but i am just stupid when it comes to internet and computers.

New Poster

I have the same issue with Game of Thrones.