Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Not all my shows recorded on my X1 are showing up on the app from my iPad or my roku

New Poster

Not all my shows recorded on my X1 are showing up on the app from my iPad or my roku

My main box is recording them, but the app doesn't see them all, despite being on my home modem.  The only way to watch them is on my main box. Any suggestions ? 

Service Expert

Re: Not all my shows recorded on my X1 are showing up on the app from my iPad or my roku

@Llmahs wrote:

My main box is recording them, but the app doesn't see them all, despite being on my home modem.  The only way to watch them is on my main box. Any suggestions ? 

are the missing recordings the older ones or the newest ones (just recorded)?

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark an Answer!solution Icon

New Poster

Re: Not all my shows recorded on my X1 are showing up on the app from my iPad or my roku

Some of the older ones and intermitently most of the new ones. some show up others do not. 

Service Expert

@Llmahs wrote:

Some of the older ones and intermitently most of the new ones. some show up others do not. 

there is a known issue that affects random customers for random amounts of time. It appears that during peak times some servers are at over capacity for programs to be recorded. The errors cause the servers to move customers around to less 'full' servers over time. 

I have escalated your issue to the Comcast Team available to these forums. Check back often for a reply in this thread from a Comcast Official Employee.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Mark an Answer!solution Icon

Official Employee

Llmahs, your cloud DVR only hold about 60 hours of the most recently recorded content. That means some of your older recordings may not show on the cloud. 

However, the newer ones should definitely be there. Have you tried resyncing the DVR? Go to your settings --> device settings --> sync DVR. 

Once that is done, log out of the app/site and then back in. If the newer recordings aren't there still, shoot me a private message with your full name and account related phone number. 

KenF

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Special Events
FIFA World Cup 2018 on Xfinity See More
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation