Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Not able to access local channels on tv

New Poster

Not able to access local channels on tv

All of a sudden ABC CBS NBC are missing - receive an error sorry we are having some trouble. Chat support told be 24 to 48 hours.
Help
New Poster

Re: Not able to access local channels on tv

For three weeks, maybe even back to mid December, I have not been able to access any of the local TV channels streaming them through the live TV which I have been accessing through the newest Roku device for about 6 months.  The channels just disappeared from the listing on the far left.  I tried searching for them but I can not open them on the TV.  I called Comcast for help and they did not know what to do.  I went to comcast and they said they could send a technician but I would be charged if it was not an internet problem.  Another customer in the store at the time told me to unplug my Roku and plug it back in.  Tried it, no help.  I am very angry and frustrated.  I just want to be able to watch the "bad" news on my nice Smart TV while I make dinner!  Does anyone with a Roku have a solution to this problem?

Bronze Problem Solver

Re: Not able to access local channels on tv

Lthomp2670 wrote:
All of a sudden ABC CBS NBC are missing - receive an error sorry we are having some trouble. Chat support told be 24 to 48 hours.
Help

Ask support to refresh your account

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation