Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

No recordings listed in xfinity app DVR manager

New Poster

No recordings listed in xfinity app DVR manager

I want to confirm that a recording actually happened as scheduled.  I have signed into Xfinity iPad app and gone to the DVR manager for this DVR but no recordings are listed.  I only see Scheduled Recordings (12%) and Priority Manager.

Is there a setting that needs to be changed?

Tags (1)
New Poster

This DVR does not support remote access to My Recordings

I am having a problem with using the DVR function in my Xfinity iPad app.  First, when I go to DVR Manager, it shows that I do have recordings but does not list them and gives me the message, "This DVR does not support remote access to My Recordings".

Official Employee

Re: No recordings listed in xfinity app DVR manager

swbush wrote:

I want to confirm that a recording actually happened as scheduled.  I have signed into Xfinity iPad app and gone to the DVR manager for this DVR but no recordings are listed.  I only see Scheduled Recordings (12%) and Priority Manager.

Is there a setting that needs to be changed?

I am sorry but you cannot see already recorded programs on the XFINITY TV App.

We are working on this feature. The solution we are exploring will allow customers to view what is in My Recordings and allow for easily deleting one or many episodes at a time.

Thanks,
Joe
XfinityTV.com/Xfinity.com Support
Twitter: @XfinityTVJoe

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
Regular Visitor

I am having the opposite problem. I can see the recordings that are saved on my DVR fine, but going to Scheduled Recording I get a message that says "there are no recordings scheduled for the next 14 days". This is happening quite often in the past couple weeks. I have also noticed that I am unable to start a recording, I receive a message stating that "An Unknown Errr Has Occured." I am using the Xfinity TV app for the iPhone.

Official Employee

Nakor315 wrote:

I am having the opposite problem. I can see the recordings that are saved on my DVR fine, but going to Scheduled Recording I get a message that says "there are no recordings scheduled for the next 14 days". This is happening quite often in the past couple weeks. I have also noticed that I am unable to start a recording, I receive a message stating that "An Unknown Errr Has Occured." I am using the Xfinity TV app for the iPhone.

Make sure that you have the right zip code and service area selected and then try setting a recording again.

Thanks,
Joe
XfinityTV.com/Xfinity.com Support
Twitter: @XfinityTVJoe

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
New Poster

Why does the My Recordings tab keep disappearing in the Xfinity app. This happens several times a day and even when I am already in it trying to delete something. It locks up saying the feature is not supported then the link goes away. When is this glitch going to be fixed?
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation