Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

No longer able to access TV

Regular Visitor

No longer able to access TV

We have Comcast/Xfinity for many years, and lately we are having trouble first getting email, so I changed from Enternet Explorer to FireFox, and it works.  But the TV which I do listen while working, never come up anymore the error says: (Error 102100.43: Loading of the specified resource has failed) so when I click on diagnostic this is what I received: 

Customer Service Diagnostics

Build number

OS
Windows 10
Browser
Firefox 54.0
Flash version
Status
in home
Entitlements
clinear, cvod, tve-linear, tve-vod, cdvr, est
Last fingerprint
cloudtv_web_polymer_4.5.1_prod_1505434558784_8910
Stream provider
primetime
What can i do to fix this as I have not being able to listen while I work since the computer upgraded to window 10.  Thanks

Official Employee

Re: No longer able to access TV

Hi phinathome, have you tried to watch content while using the Google Chrome browser? Does the content work on another device other than your computer? Have you tried updating your flash player, or your silver light software? 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

New Poster

Hi as of a couple weeks back I also cannot watch Xfinity tv on my kaptop, using Firefox. I have reset Firefox to default settings, thinking it was some new add on, but that didnt fix it. I currently tested it and it works in Chrome. I guess thats ok, but Id prefer to stick with Firefox if I can....and again, it worked up until a couple weeks back...heres the error message for LIVE TV, Recordings, or on Demand, its the same one, again oonly in Firefox....CHrome is ok, Phone Android Samsung Galaxy S8+ is ok.....Error 102100.43

Official Employee

Thank you for your response, if the content works through all other avenues then I would have to say the browser is causing the issue. I will alert our engineering team so that they can work with Firefox to get this corrected. In the meantime please use the other browser.

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Xfinity Events:
WATCHATHON 2018... See More
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 3 in conversation