members

online now

discussions

No live channels

Posted by
Visitor
  • Congrats on Posting your first topic!

Message 1 of 2
After a year of watching, all live channels dissapeared. Fox News, CNN etc. Have tried to get help from Comcast but they can't figure it out.
1 REPLY
Posted by
Official Employee

Message 2 of 2

Shilton wrote:
After a year of watching, all live channels dissapeared. Fox News, CNN etc. Have tried to get help from Comcast but they can't figure it out.

Sorry you are having trouble. I looked up your account and something appears to be misconfigured. It looks to me like your account lost all entitlements for video.  The only live TV channel I expect you see if Viceland which is currently having a "free view" event that is open to Internet-only customers. 

Unfortunately, I can only look things up but not make changes (I don't work in customer service as my day-job).  I see that there's an open ticket on your account so hopefully that'll get to the right people to fix the issue. If not, call back and explain that your account doesn't appear to have the video service enabled or something that has lost all entitlements.  

BTW - I did a "UDB refresh" but that didn't appear to fix the issue but often does if just a momentary glitch.

Best,
ComcastDan

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon