discussions

No Xfinity TV online

Posted by
Visitor
  • Congrats on Posting your first topic!

Message 1 of 2

Xfinity TV online.

Stuck at "Now connecting to your entertainment experience"

I can pay my bill, and I can check my emails, but can't get that entertainment experienc I've been trying to access for hours.

I use Chrome, which I've made sure it was the lates verzion, have also cleared cash and cookies.  I've attempted to access it through Internet explorer as well.  But it does the same.

Why doesn't Xfinity just post that their online streaming is down, instead of having people think it's their problem, and run them around doing busywork while they try to get it fixed?

1 REPLY
Posted by
Official Employee

Message 2 of 2

nicksbrain wrote:

Xfinity TV online.

Stuck at "Now connecting to your entertainment experience"

I can pay my bill, and I can check my emails, but can't get that entertainment experienc I've been trying to access for hours.

I use Chrome, which I've made sure it was the lates verzion, have also cleared cash and cookies.  I've attempted to access it through Internet explorer as well.  But it does the same.

Why doesn't Xfinity just post that their online streaming is down, instead of having people think it's their problem, and run them around doing busywork while they try to get it fixed?

There are millions of people successfully using the website each week. The service is not down - some customers are experiencing issues and I truly apologize.  

2 things you can do to try to resolve:

1) Delete your browser cached files (in settings for your browser)

2) Make sure that if you are using a 64 bit version of Chrome (or other browser) that your Flash version is also 64bit.

Again, sorry you are having trouble and I appreciate how frustrating it is. 

-ComcastDan

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon