Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

No Video Just Sound (Pink/Grey Screen)

New Poster

No Video Just Sound (Pink/Grey Screen)

I am having problems with my TV and its only happening with Xfinity everything else has picture and sound. Just recently I can hear everything but there is just a pink/grey screen. My TV works fine with my computer and Wii but with Xfinity I get a pink/grey screen. What is the problem???

Tags (1)
Official Employee

Re: No Video Just Sound (Pink/Grey Screen)

DBLB wrote:

I am having problems with my TV and its only happening with Xfinity everything else has picture and sound. Just recently I can hear everything but there is just a pink/grey screen. My TV works fine with my computer and Wii but with Xfinity I get a pink/grey screen. What is the problem???

I am sorry but XFINITY.com/tv is not compatible with the Wii. 

Our product team is constantly working on improving the site to make the best experience possible. Thanks for your suggestion; we'll consider your idea for a future release.

Thanks,
Joe
XfinityTV.com/Xfinity.com Support
Twitter: @XfinityTVJoe

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
New Poster

he didnt say there was a problem with the wii.. the problem is with xfinity. i am currently having the same problem . when i change the channel all i have is audio,  the screen is grey. EXPERT please.

New Poster

[UPDATE] unplugging the power cable to the box seems to have done the trick for me.  -_-

New Poster

got to love  when tech support  dont even read what is written  and just  gives you a standard  write up.  maybe xfinity  wouldnt have to charge  so much money if they got rid of  there tech support and  had robots  get the same type of responce  most the time anyway

Regular Contributor

Comcast customer support and technical expertise at its best right here.

Said no one, ever.