Welcome to Comcast Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

No StreamPix with Blast Plus (even though it is listed on my bill)

New Poster

No StreamPix with Blast Plus (even though it is listed on my bill)

I can't seem to view most tv shows or movies on StreamPix.  It just displays an orange key and says I'm not subscribed.  It says on my bill, "

Includes Blast! Internet Service and Digital Economy

Service with Digital Converter and Streampix"

I called Comcast support and talked to Billing who said that I don't get streampix with my account.  We argued for a few minutes and I made her pull up my bill to see it was on there.  Then she said I need to talk to Tech Support.  The woman at tech support said, "what's an orange key?  Just press the OnDemand button on your remote."  So I told her I don't have OnDemand on my TV.  She said she couldn't help me and transferred me to billing again.  The guy there said I don't have it on my plan and he added it for $4.99.  I told him I get StreamPix with my package and I made him pull up my bill as well.  He saw it listed on my bill but couldn't add the package on so he transferred me to the sales dept.  They added it on, but it still doesn't work and they escalated the issue.  Ugh.  I just have very little faith that anyone is actually looking into this issue.  This is after the initial sales guy told me service would be $34.99 a month, but then I got my first bill and it was $39.99.  I gave up fighting that one.  I just really want the services I am paying for to work.

Any advice?

New Poster

Re: No StreamPix with Blast Plus (even though it is listed on my bill)

Well, nevermind.  It seems to have just started working not 2 minutes after posting this. 

It just took 3 hours to activate, I guess...

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation