Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

No Show Episodes.

Contributor

No Show Episodes.

So as of a week or so ago no matter what show you go to there are no episodes. Even if you click the direct episodes button/link. You can favorite it or record the series but you can no longer go back and watch shows on demand. Is this a bug on your browser online streaming service or whats going on?

Edit: Just checked and its the same story for the Mobile app on iOS 11 for iPhone 7 plus as well. I can continue to watch the shows I was watching where I left off but I cannot select episodes. Only record or favorite. Again, what happened to all the episodes you could watch?

Edit 2: Can't even log into sites like FXNow or any other afliates to watch shows. I am given the option to login with Xfinity but then it does nothing and continues with the preview mode and doesn't log me in. I have tried on multiple browsers and devices. Congrats on having the absolute worse streaming service.

Contributor

Re: No Show Episodes.

Since this isn't getting direct response I'll prove it. Episodes isn't even an option.Episodes isn't even an option.Same story for the browser.Same story for the browser.

Contributor

So it's pretty pathetic that I still haven't gotten single response. To me that means, either you don't know what causing the issue or do know it's an issue but aren't saying anything to customers because you don't know how to fix it. Glad I have Netflix, Amazon and Hulu. Their services always work. Might be canceling Xfinity TV/Stream since it never works properly.

Contributor

This is becoming comical at this point since it's clear you're avoiding this issue. I'll be canceling my cable service at the end of the month.

Contributor

Almost an entire week and no reply? You really don't care about your customers do you? This is pathetic. I am not making up this problem, it is very real. Like how I am really being ignored by all forms of customer service. Comcast is garbage.

Official Employee

Hello AngryDj,

I apologize for the frustration this issue has caused you. After reviewing your account on my end everything looks to be properly configured though the issue persists. I show that you have a support ticket open for the issue that is currently being worked by advance support. The notes it the ticket state that we attempted to contact you by phone and left a voice message for call back. Were you able to check for this voice mail? I show that the call was to the number on record ending in 5804. Is this the best contact number or do you prefer to be reached on a different number? Please reply as soon as possible so I can expedite your request.

Thank You

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
Contributor

Well you're wrong. I have spoken to and spent a lot of time on the phone with a Tier 3 support staff and he confirmed that it is indeed an issue with the account on your end. He even logged into my account from your office to varify. So again you are wrong and your service is commical at best. Already talked to AT&T about switching to Dish and getting the package deal.

Contributor

Also for the 10000 time that is not the call number. I had the techs, all of them, right down the new number but you even fail at that. Pathetic.

Contributor

Oh and the only reason I came back here after being ignored for so long is to see if anyone replied but look at that took you forever to reply and then you called the wrong number. How much more can you fail?

Official Employee

AngryDj,

Sorry for the delayed response. The forums chat is not like a live chat. Due to the large amount customers and issues in our queue, each customer is assisted in a first come first serve basis. 

If you're still having issues with your service that need our attention, please feel free to reach out. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Contributor

Big difference in a day or so but you're commenting 3-5 days later and with no help at all. Just stating how the other customer support agents have comepletely dropped the ball. I still haven't heard back from any agents after giving you and them my correct phone number 4 times down. It's like the blind is leading the dumb while the management is a bunch of apes.

Contributor

Of course I am still having issues, you haven't fixed anything.

Contributor

Still no call back, no reply and it's still not fixed. Going on 2 months. You're service is a complete and pathetic joke.

Contributor

Still having issues and am reaching out.... It's not been 2 months.

Admin1

Hi AngryDj -- We're going to need to open a support ticket for this ongoing issue. I'm going to need to know what user ID you're signing in with when you're trying to view these programs. Can you send that along with your account information to me in a PM please?

Community Icon

Community Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
Discussion stats
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation