Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

No On Demand Listings

Regular Contributor

No On Demand Listings

The XFinity On Demand page only showing a handful of shows I've never heard of and the Network listing is almost empty. Regular TV listings are correct for my location, etc. ScreenHunter_102 Nov. 27 21.37.jpg

Still nothing showing here. This is what the TV listings look like, and channels still look like above. Doesn't matter which location I choose, or if I am logged in or not. 

ScreenHunter_03 Nov. 30 14.02.jpg

And here is the entire  Movies On Demand listing. I would add this to a separate message, but for some reason, I can't add images to replies. 

ScreenHunter_04 Nov. 30 19.51.jpg

So I guess, I just can't use the website to look at On Demand any more. 

ScreenHunter_102 Dec. 04 15.08.jpg

crickets.....

New Poster

Re: No On Demand Listings

I have exactly the same problem. Chat with support tech didn't help. Still waiting for the solution....

New Poster

I have the same problem On Demand On TV is not working.

I called customer support and they walked through the process and verified that there is definately a pronblem. They told me that they would contact engineering support but nothing has been done in over 2 weeks.

This issue needs to be escallated as it has been nearly two months or more that this has not been working

Frequent Visitor

This is finally fixed, now the rest of the site is broken. Unable to set recordings. Also, logging into this forum the sayme way I always have, I have a different username than I used to, so I can't find my posts easily. Instead of dbvirago as I am here, I am now dbvi. 

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation