Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

No Homeland "Episodes" Tab in Xfinity app on XBox360

New Poster

No Homeland "Episodes" Tab in Xfinity app on XBox360

As the subject indicates, I can load the Homeland landing page, and everything on the "Overview" page loads fine, but if I switch over to the "Episodes" or "Cast & Crew" tabs, it just sits there loading indefinitely (well, it's been going for about 20 minutes now).  It has worked in the past, as we watched most of seasons 1 and 2 using the Xfinity app on my XBox360.

Other TV show and movie pages load fine, streaming works, and general browsing and searching work just fine, I just can't bring up any Homeland episodes no matter what I do.

On the "Overview" page, selecting the "View Latest Episode" does nothing either.

This seems to happen with a number of other TV series pages as well, such as Penny Dreadful, True Detective, Game of Thrones, and Nurse Jackie (just picking random shows at this point), but works just fine on 60 Minutes Sports, Mystery Diners, Entourage, The Wire, Deadwood, and Boardwalk Empire.  Can't really find any rhyme or reason to which ones work and which ones don't.

I searched and searched both here and on Google and couldn't find any other instances of this.  I have also tried deleting and re-installing the xfinity app on my XBox360, to no avail. 

Any ideas as to what might be going on?

Thanks in advance!

Tags (3)
Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation