Welcome to Comcast Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

No Drops in service until the trial was up.

New Poster

No Drops in service until the trial was up.

Since my XFinity trial has been over I've experienced continuous drops in internet service. This is very frustrating for me, my wife, and my 3 children who all try to do work from home. I've run several tests and it is the internet service that is dropping.  Please advise. Thank you.  #FRUSTRATED!

Official Employee

Re: No Drops in service until the trial was up.

hitch1 wrote:

Since my XFinity trial has been over I've experienced continuous drops in internet service. This is very frustrating for me, my wife, and my 3 children who all try to do work from home. I've run several tests and it is the internet service that is dropping.  Please advise. Thank you.  #FRUSTRATED!

Sorry for the frustrating experience with your internet service. I looked up your account and see a couple unplanned outages in your area - the latest was from about 11:15am yesterday until 1:15pm. These are typically resolved by our technical team through emergency repairs (not usually requiring access to your home).  Can you run speed test using the XFINITY tool so we can see the results on our end?

http://speedtest.xfinity.com/

The ticket shows as "resolved" so hoping you're up and running. Again, sorry there were issues in your area.

-ComcastDan

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation