Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

No Access to Channels

New Poster

No Access to Channels

I do not have access to channels online that I am subscribed to. I am logged in and it is to pretty much every channel even basic cable such as ABC or TBS. I should have access to these channels and premium channels. I tried logging out and back in but I don't know what else to do.

Silver Problem Solver

Re: No Access to Channels

Not all channels are available to stream in all areas.

What happens? Do you get an error or does it just not have them listed? For me in Pittsburgh PA, the local channels are not available for online streaming.

New Poster

I have the same issue as of yesterday 11/07/2014.  Televesion access is inconsistent.  For example, I have every available channel per my subscription.  I'm able to watch some shows on CBS, but not all shows on CBS.  The same goes for all the network channels.  In addtion, I'm locked out of EVERY premium channel.

Someone needs to stop telling themselves this isn't possible and figure out where they messed up in whatever changes were recently released.  I pay nearly 400 per month and expect some level of service.

New Poster

ZERO channels at this time in PNW, Redmond/Eastside.  What is going on?  #46 in the queue for last 15 mins.  

New Poster

It says "subscription required" but I should have these channels...

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation