Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

New xtv.comcast.net website/guide and grid

New Poster

New xtv.comcast.net website/guide and grid

The Xfinity online scheduling guide needs THREE common sense improvements to make it more useable.

1. Include an option to set favorte channels in guide.  (It is difficult to go through all possible channels each day to select shows to record.)(previous guide had this option.)

2. Indicate which shows are NEW in grid.(previous guide had this feature.) 

3.Indicate by red dot which programs in grid are scheduled for recording.

If anyone else feels this way - pleaselet Xfinity know via their feedback area!

Problem Solver

Re: New xtv.comcast.net website/guide and grid

I have asked for most of these things for over one year, and you can see how much progress Comcast has made in making these things happen.  I even wrote a post in March 2015 with pictures asking for the red dots in the guide (see link), as well as making the grid display 3 hours at one time. I've also provide feedback though the app and XTV web portal asking about setting favorites.

Because of these deficiencies, I continue using the old web guide for setting my recordings, even though I'm continually nagged with the "There's a new way to watch!" popup,

New Poster

I would add a fourth item - the ability to reduce the type size of the grid, allowing more time slots and channels to display.

New Poster

I agree with the suggestion of making the grid size smaller. The previous guide had the ability to filter sports and movies. The new one has the filter but it changes to the large icons and includes so much that is not relevant. I want to be able to see the grid with just sports or just movies. I absolutely hate the new way that sports and movies are displayed. It is truuly not usuable.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation