Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

New versions of all comcast mobile apps out today

Silver Problem Solver

New versions of all comcast mobile apps out today

Comcast has released updated apps for all the mobile platform today including, the remote, xfinity tv, hbogo, max go, watch disney, disney xd.   If you are having trouble with any of these apps you should download these then restart your mobile device.  These also have support for iphone5.

Problem Solver

Re: New versions of all comcast mobile apps out today

A couple of Comcast Xfinity TV apps did get updated today (and Xfinity Connect was updated about a week ago), and so did HBO and Cinemax (and I guess Disney) apps...although I don't think HBO, Cinemax, or the Disney apps are really tied or related to Comcast updates.
Silver Problem Solver

rog286713 wrote:

Comcast has released updated apps for all the mobile platform today including, the remote, xfinity tv, hbogo, max go, watch disney, disney xd.   If you are having trouble with any of these apps you should download these then restart your mobile device.  These also have support for iphone5.

Hello,

"Comcast has released updated apps for all the mobile platform today". I don't see any apps for the blackberry platform. I guess it is still coming soon.

Silver Problem Solver

No sorry support for blackberry is still not coming.  

Problem Solver

Well, with BlackBerry OS 10 being out for consumers actually, perhaps depending on its adoption over time, there might be apps for that platform.  Also, I could be off on this, but I believe that BlackBerry OS 10 can actually run (some?) Android apps, so there might be something to that.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 3 in conversation