Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

New problem with online TV channel guide on Comcast website

Regular Contributor

New problem with online TV channel guide on Comcast website

I'm having a problem adding or removing "Favorite Channels" and with previously added Favorites disappearing.  Tonight is the first time I tried to add favorite channels when I noticed that some I already had in place (the Encore Channels) are missing from My Favorite Channels.  When I go to "My Channels", go to any channel and click the heart (to add to Favorites), I get a message stating:  "There was a problem saving your preferences".  I click "OK", and it shows that the new favorite has been added.  But when I refresh the page or sign out then sign back in, the recently-added favorites are again no longer there.  It's not just when trying to re-add the Encore Channels -- I tried adding or removing other channels with the same results. 

I am on Windows 7 Home Premium, 64-bit, Internet Explorer 11; everything is up to date (IE version, Flash Player, Java, JavaScript enabled, etc.).

(I've also PMed this to ComcastZach, as he helped with online guide problems recently.)

Regular Contributor

Re: New problem with online TV channel guide on Comcast website

Thank you to whoever straightened out the problem.  Everything is working fine today, complete opposite of yesterday.  No error messages, changes are all staying in place.  Hope it stays that way, I really depend on it.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation